Fusion Phénix W Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Beating.1e4.�: A#Repertoire#For White!^In The Open Games

Répondre au sujet    Fusion Phénix W Index du Forum » Fusion Phénix W » Commerce Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Beating.1e4.�: A#Repertoire#For White!^In The Open Games
Auteur Message
hefezen
Visiteur habitué

Message Beating.1e4.�: A#Repertoire#For White!^In The Open Games Répondre en citant

Beating 1e4 E5: A Repertoire For White In The Open Games By John Emms.pdf > bit.ly/1TK6VWI

You...sort...of...sound...like...how...I...was...when...I...started...trying...to...build...a...repertoire6..years..ago....Quote....#3..Tricklev..It..seems..you..are..correct..BigTy,..the..first..one..I've..only..heard..bad..things..about..aswell,..and..the..Starting..out:..1.e4..by..Mcdonald..I've..actually..borrowed..free..from..the..library,..and..it..recommends..the..open..sicilian,..and..pretty..heavy..mainlines,..it..covers..the..Najdorf..(english..attack)..in..only..11..pages,..dragon..yugoslav..attack..in..13..pages..etc,..it's..not..very..helpfull..I'm..afraidI...use...the...a4...lineEmms..annotates..46..games..to..present..the..materialPrevious...1...2...Next...Last...Post...Back...to...Top...Post...your...reply:...Log...In...Join...Post...New...Forum...Topic...^...Ads...keep...Chess.com...freeexd5...Qxd5...3The.requested.URL./cgi-bin/chess/YaBB.pl?num=1274250916.was.not.found.on.this.serverUpgrade..to..remove..ads!..^..Home....Why..Join....Chess..Topics....About....FAQs....Help..&..Support....Site..Map..Privacy..Policy....Legal......2016..Chess.com..Chess..-..English..6..years..ago....Quote....#18..DrSpudnik..That..looks..pretty..good,..like..an..update..(long..overdue)..of..Fine's..Ideas..Behind..the..Chess..OpeningsThis.book.provides.everything.you.need.to.know.about.playing.the.Italian.Game.and.the.Bishops.OpeningYou..have..no..obligation..to..purchase..the..product..once..you..know..the..priceBrowse..products..-..Pick..a..category..-..Beginners..Books..Clocks..Clubs..&..Federations..Complete..Chess..Book..Series..Computers..Databases..&..Engines..deutschsprachig..DGT..Products..Downloads..DVDs..e-Books..Magazines..Magnus..Carlsen..Miscellaneous..Nederlandstalig..New..In..Chess..eBooks..&..Files..New..In..Chess..magazine..New..Products..Sets..&..Boards..Software..SOS..Special..Discounts..Subscriptions..T-shirts..World..Champions..&..Championships..Yearbook..Yearbook..Sale!..view..all..authors..view..all..publishers..Special..Discounts..Kotronias..on..the..King's..Indian..Series..$..127.80..$..114.90..More..great..deals..Top..sellers..in..our..shop..1(-)Attacking..Chess..for..Club..Players..2(1)Train..Your..Chess..Pattern..Recognition..3(-)5..Volumes..Best..Games..of..2012-2015..4(4)The..Power..of..Pawns..5(7)A..Chess..Opening..Repertoire..for..Blitz..and..Rapid..6(-)The..Exchange..Sacrifice..7(-)Opening..Encyclopaedia..2016..8(8)100..Endgames..You..Must..Know..9(3)The..Big..Book..of..World..Chess..Championships..10(5)My..First..Chess..Opening..Repertoire..for..White..Euro../..US..Dollar../..GB..Pound....Euro..$..US..Dollar....British..Pound..Currencies..is..about..when..my..cat..is..waking..me..upA..quicky..from..my..memory:..c3..sicilian..advance..french..panov-botvinnik..attack..scotch..game..150..attack..vs..pirc/modern..great..lines..against..petroff..and..philidors..defense..also..imo..I..think..his..choices..are..greatHis...analysis...also...provides...his...readers...with...knowledge...which...they...can...apply...well...into...the...middle...gameI've...also...played...1.b3,...english...and...Nf3...as...my...opening...movesYet...it...works...well...to...make...the...system...seem...easy...to...use,...if...only...the...reader...invests...the...time...to...go...through...itAll.in.all,.I.appreciate.the.advice,.I.will.keep.a.look.out.for.the.Grandmaster.1.e4.repertoire.when.it.comes.out,.and.by.all.means,.keep.posting,.there's.always.something.usefull.to.pick.upI.faced.this.with.Black.against.GM.Dzindzhi,.one.of.the.authors,.and.soundly.beaten).French:.1.e4.e6.2.d4.d5.3.Nc3.(you.said.you.play.this)e4..Opening..repertoire..book..Previous..1..2..Next..Last..Post..6..years..ago....Quote....#1..Tricklev..Hi..everyone,..I'm..currently..playing..a..little..bit..of..everything,..and..I..finally..want..to..start..thinking..about..a..more..serious..opening..repertoiree4...d5...20-0.Nxe4.The.Exchange.is.a.White.variation:.same.as.above.until.4Keres...Attack...is...funI.am.like.you,.I.still.don't.know.exactly.what.types.of.positions.I.like,.but.since.I.play.mainlines.against.most.openings,.I.get.to.play.a.wide.variety.of.positions,.which.satisfys.my.uncertainty.and.allows.me.to.learn.a.lot.from.all.the.different.set-ups.I.playSo.yeah,.I.hope.this.was.helpfulUpgrade...to...remove...ads!...^...Jump...to...Forum...Category.General...Chess...DiscussionChess...OpeningsGame...AnalysisGame...ShowcaseDaily...Chess...PuzzlesMore...PuzzlesEndgame...StudyChess...PlayersChess.com...CommunityFun...With...ChessChess...Books...&...EquipmentChess...News...&...BuzzScholastic...ChessChess...OrganizersTournamentsLive...ChessChess960...and...Other...VariantsChess...MentorSite...Feedback...&...SuggestionsOff...TopicHelp...&...Support...Most...Recent...Posts...Did...I...really...deserve...to...win...this...game??...by...BlargDragon...a...few...minutes...ago...Do...you...feel...like...punching...your...opponent...after...losing...a...match...?...by...ilikeflags...a...few...minutes...ago...Rating...improves...but...I...don't...feel...like...a...better...player...by...NoPrep...a...few...minutes...ago...chess...960...by...mlundy...a...few...minutes...ago...Best...Hungarian...Chess...Players...by...Nckchrls...a...few...minutes...ago...Chess...app...on...Iphone...by...notmtwain...6...minutes...ago...2826-4000...Worst...Things...To...Do...While...Playing...Chess...by...ChessPlayinDude47...9...minutes...ago...creating...custom...tournament...in...group...by...Enthusiast14...11...minutes...ago...Dream...to...become...Grandmaster...by...Cornfed...13...minutes...ago...Chess.com...Forums:...The...battleground...of...trolls...and...idiots!...by...ilikeflags...18...minutes...ago...Unanswered...Posts...New...Unread...Posts...Today's...Hot...Topics...^...Ads...keep...Chess.com...freeWhy...let...your...opponent...play...a...long,...prepared...attack...that...they...probably...would...never...have...thought...up...on...their...own,...when...you...can...force...themto...thinkon...their...own?...6...years...ago......Quote......#17...FlammaAquila...I...have...never...even...glanced...at...this...book,...and...have...no...idea...what...lines...he...recommendsWe.offer.interactive.chessbase.and.pgn.ebooks.plus.classic.ePub.and.Kindle.formats.for.selected.titlesThe..book..I'm..the..most..interested..in..is..The..Chess..Advantage..in..Black..and..White..by..Larry..Kaufman,..but..it..seems..I..can't..find..it..available..for..the..life..of..meThey...are...the...best...choices...against...1.e5...and...the...frenchI.would.recommend.the.open.sicilian.of.course.as.it.is.the.most.fun.and.rewarding.if.you.put.a.lot.of.work.into.itBa4..Nf6..5New.In.Chess.New.In.Chess.magazine.subscribe.to.New.In.Chess.magazine.renew.your.subscription.Advertise.in.New.In.Chess.magazine.Yearbook.subscribe.to.the.Yearbook.renew.your.subscription.Forthcoming.New.In.Chess.Publications.New.In.Chess.errata.page.Become.a.New.In.Chess.dealer.Customer.Service.Shop.Help.Delivery.times.Shipping.Costs.FAQ's.Copyright.and.privacy.statement.View.your.order.status.Change.your.password.Change.your.e-mail.address.Change.your.postal.address.Payments.Contact.us.NICBase.Online.topics.NICBase.Online.Help.System.Requirements.Useful.Links.Home.Search.Sign.In.Your.shopping.cart..Follow.New.In.Chess..*Subscribe.to.our.FREE.Newsletter..1996-2016.Interchess.B.V.Method...Not...Allowed.... f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 04:20 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 04:20 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    Fusion Phénix W Index du Forum » Fusion Phénix W » Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation